Monday 9 May 2011

Day 15 - new pic again

Finally have a new pic to put up.  Looked back at my starting pictures - progress looks good!  We'll see how these next 15 days go, then I'll decide if I'm going to continue cutting or if I should do bulking or whatever.

My knee is getting better, slowly.  My physiotherapist said it was looking really good today compared to last Friday.  At first she thought I may have torn my PCL, but it looks like there may have just been so much swelling that it was some of the swelling that was hanging down instead of my tendon.  I'll know this Friday if I need to get an MRI or anything.

14 comments:

  1. Gettin There!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would keep cutting off for a little bit more. If you try to mix cutting and bulking, you can end up totally screwing yourself over. I just say this because my bulking diet is A LOT different than my cutting diet, and crossing has always been problems for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol's @ Nom de Plume

    Good work though, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice man, keep it up. I just started my fat loss program yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a lot of progress looking back. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever you choose, don't let up. Keep going, man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to see you're still motivated despite the issue with your knee. Still, try not to exert too much strain when you're working out, at least not until you find out the severity of your condition. Once the doctor gives you the green light, I'll drink to that! Cheers mate. :)

    ReplyDelete