Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day 17 - new pic





It's getting kinda harder to see the differences in the pictures recently, but I can tell that my pants are definitely getting looser and I'm starting to get some more muscle "tone" ("toning" the way many marketers advertise it doesn't really exist, it's really having less fat over a muscle).  In a few more days we'll see what's up.

Yesterday I went back to the gym for the first time in a week and a half or so, and it felt great.  I didn't lose too much from my gains for upper body.  I didn't do any lower body stuff still because of the knee.  Going again today, will check the rest of my upper body and maybe even do some cardio.

8 comments:

  1. Lookin' good brah. It always feels great when pants get loose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only thing that sucks about the loosening of clothes is you have to buy new clothes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep going for it. You'll get there. I have faith in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just keep up the hard work! looks will come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre making process, go on!

    ReplyDelete