Wednesday 27 April 2011

Not all business

So after blogging for a few days about my business ideas, I've noticed that I've started to follow a lot of people who aren't necessarily "business oriented" or "computer science oriented" and that's because I have other interests than just my business ideas.

I've decided that I'm going to make a couple more blogs to separate everything out and to keep me going with some of my other projects.

THIS blog, is going to be about my body-building/body-aesthetics routine.  I'm not going to become a big body builder, and I'm more interested in how my body looks than how big my body can get.  I'll post a bit about where I'm at in a bit, but right now I'm going to go start another blog about my nerdy-gamer-programmer side and explain what I'm doing for that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment