Still looking for a tape measure. Goals are still about weight and bf% right now (cutting) so I can update about that. If anybody knows where I can get a good 1 hand tape measure, please let me know!
Updated my body space and my goals for now:
- Weight down from 230 to 205
- BF% down from 18.6% to ~10%
- Bench up from 245 lbs to 260 lbs
- Squat up from 209 lbs to 315 lbs
- Deadlift up from 280 lbs to 405 lbs (a stretch, I know)
- OHP up from 135 lbs to 205 lbs
The main reason I'm keeping the barbell bench so low is because my gym doesn't have very good hooks for their benches, and so I need to press up before I can get the bar into position. This isn't good technique for bench press. I'm thinking of switching gyms for better benches - I'll need to look into what's available around here.